Thursday, December 13, 2007

Being at the flagship

Two weeks ago.. or probably three, I was waken up when my phone rang. It was Joyce on the other line. She told me that I need to go to the newly open branch at Salmiya, at Shaha branch. I screamed.............. Whattttttttt???? Yah! exage hehe!

I feel stupid because nobody told me about me being transfered. I dont know if it's something to celebrate or what. Shaha branch is the flagship branch of Wataniya Telecom... meaning its the best or something like that.

I have really mixed up feeling about this, I'm kinda happy because I'm nowhere in sight of my inxxxpetent ex-manager that's one, no night duties, less crazy customers,
I dont need to wake up at 4am to prepare to my 6am duty.

However, I still miss airport, I'll miss my colleauges, I'll miss my group.. oh! they're really nice to me. I'll miss my chitchat with Ate at Al Fouz, or my early morning coffee at Cup n Chino.
And most of all... I'll miss my 40kd Hehehe!



Welcome to Shaha Branch!

It's much bigger than average Wataniya branch, with both customer service and helpdesk, it boast almost 50 plasma tv, with three teaboys to assist us and a guard.


My workstation.




During my stay there for almost 2 or 3 weeks, Im kinda adjusted already with my new schedule. But I still miss the 2 day off at the airport. At Shaha, we have 2 half days, its either we will work from 9-1 or from 5-8. I prefer to work at night because I dont like waking up early in the morning.. and secondly there more customers during night time.

Its my day off today and tomorrow i'll go to work at 5.. great!

No comments: