Friday, December 14, 2007

WINTER MUST HAVE

Back in the Phil. I did'nt know that there's a winter season in the gulf region. Everytime I heard about the middle east.. for me it only means.. dry and hot desert nothing more, nothing less.

Last year when my sister got a job in dubai, she told us that there's a winter just sans the snow.. I just laugh at her and ask if she's joking. Now that Im also here in kuwait, I can say that its true.It can really get cold during the evening and early morning. From november up to december its quite bearable, but they say that january and february sometimes hit zero or below... just thinking about it makes me.... errrr... freeezzzzze!

My good friend mitch from Canada upon learning that I got a job in kuwait, gave me three jackets. I also bought one from Bench one week before I leave. Here is the best part.. SHOPPING.. SHOPPING and More SHOPPING!!!!

Yes shopping! As early as june when we arrived here, many pips told us to buy winter clothings even stil its summer coz its still cheaper. All in all I have 7 formal jackets and 3 hoodies, Im planning to buy 2 more hoodies because it looks really nice and cool. Thank God! we dont have uniforms, actually we can go to work as casual as possible.. tees and jeans. But when I was transfered at the Flagship branch.. things change. I need to look more formal that's why i have more formal jackets than hoodies.

Next time i go to the mall, i'll buy bonnets.


FORMALS

Gray Jacket by JOHN ROCHA ESSENTIALS from Debenhams
Tshirt from Gas

Jacket 22KD
Tshirt 14kd



Denim jacket from BOSSINI- I love this!
11KD



Olive green jacket from GAP- a friend in canada gave this to me


Black jacket from ZARA Man- I love this
26KD...Well this is Zara



Brown jacket from H&M-This one is really comfy.
Cheap at 14 Kd





HOODIES
Blue hoodie from Gap- From Mitch




Green hoodie from BENCH
900 Php




White, black and gray stripes from RIVER ISLAND
My fave!
14KD





Jeans! Jeans! Jeans! Jeans! Jeans!



No comments: