Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Flat searching

Two days ago, I recieved a text from my landlady saying that I need to find a new room. Her daughter and niece will arrive by the end of December and they'll need my room. Old Bitch!

Such a nice news right? By the way, who's looking for a flat in december? I thought its kinda weird. Also i love my room and I thought i will stay here during the whole duration of my contract but something unexpected thing like this happen.. well, nothing is permanent!

Im planning to get a one room flat..at least i have full privacy, but... it'll cost to much, that's for sure. Another thing is, I hate transfer. I am a man of habbit and if something disturb my routines.. I become really upset. Just thinking bout the transfer itself makes me sick.. have to pack my things.. put important papers to a safe place.. etc.. then the worst of all? Unpacking all the things you packed earlier.. shit right? Then most of all? you dont know where to start, hehe! have you experience that before? You just dont want to move because you dont know what and where to start because theres so many things to do.. Oh that would really be a one fine day! huhu!

Well, I guess the only good thing about finding a new flat.. is that, I have something to post here. hehe! One thing for sure is, I get my flat here in Salmiya. I love the place and i think its the best city here in kuwait. Hawally is also nice, Kuwait city is so populated.. but the best is Salmiya.

Wish me luck!

No comments: