Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Partyphiles in Kuwait

Actually I'm not feeling well right now since I got the news this morning.. But anyway I just want to forget about it for the mean time that's why I just blog. The pics are from last night's despedida party. We went home early since I'm in the morning shift. Good thing Julius uploaded the pics last night.


Carlo's Send off Party
(as usual pics courtesy of Juliusnino)


Carlo doing his shot


United colors of benetton?? I'm wearing shirt w/ my fave cartoon character... SNOOPY!



Chocolate cake from CAKE n BAKE............ simply yummy!

The always present Pizza




Posing.. actually It's our hobby!

These pips loves to party and actually Brian Gorell thinks that we're the GUCCI GANG and he came here to check if DJ Montano is here partying with us...haha! He said... where's my 70'000 dollars? bwahaha! Brian... just give us a share when DJ pay you up hehe! Peace!







Drinking and partying.. how we wish its vodka or something..



Vince B-day . Was'nt able to attend the party since I was working overtime that day. Since I missed the party I told him I'll just post the pics here in my blog.


I think this pic is so funny! Its like a spoof or something.. remember the desaparacidos during the Marcos regime? hehe joke only!
More pics of the Gucci Gang partying..





Yummy foods!



1 comment: