Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Branch transfer.. again!

I'm sad about the sudden transfer.. and I cant hide it, for me it's like they drop an atomic bomb on hiroshima and I'm at the center of it (that really would make me hott.. joke!) The thing is, I cant do anything about it. Though that it is really sad I dont want to wallow in negativity coz it wont help at all. Everything wil be fine and I can manage! That's the spirit! The thing is..I'll miss my colleuges in my old branch... they're nice and I like the athmosphere there, one more thing is Ilove here in Salmiya.. its the best place here in Kuwait.

It's my 1st day in Farwaniya.. Good thing I was able to sleep tight last night despite all.

I guess its a new chapter for the desert prince..

I am full of hope and positivity..

and that what matters to me!

No comments: