Friday, February 6, 2009

I wanna go Barcelona


I Watched Vicky Christina Barcelona.. and I loved it!


I guess its one of the oddest and crazy movie I ever watched.. but I totally love it!


Of course there's Scarlet Johannansen.. my ultimate crush.. Oh she's really seductive it that movie.


The story is really different, crazy complicated and captivating all at the same time. One more thing, I'm completely attracted with Barcelona.. I really wanna go there sometime and I mean I really wants to! Probably the only location on earth that would top that this moment is.... PRAGUE. however, its a different story.


The story is really entertaining with lots of odd characters.. two bestfriends with totally different characters, an artist with crazy ex-wife, mixed them all in one movie with lots of twist and complications equals.. a great movie. Of course the locations are excellent! The movie just lacks pretentions which is rare with Hollywood movies.. and its quite refreshing!


Did I mention.. Penelope acts really great?

Two thumbs up.. definitely a movie to watch!

2 comments:

Ken said...

hey jhay, will definitely watch it... i marked and write the title. Pero ang kilala ko lang si Penelope Cruz, pero will certainly watched this movie.

NJ Abad said...

Vicky Cristina Barcelona... Like most of Woody Allen's movies, it's a bit weird but still totally engaging...especially Penelope Cruz! Even before all those nominations came out, you can't really help but be drawn to her performance there.