Friday, June 27, 2008

Going Home

Its been 3o minutes since my friends left and I am here alone stranded at the airport lobby. Its 11:53pm

I had several sleepless night before this, I can't sleep knowing that I am about to go home in just a few days. I am quite anxious and excited at the same time.. Anxious because its my first time to fly alone internationally.. Excited of course, there's no questions about it!

My flight at 3:45am but I am already here at 6pm.. Here's the story..

Julius flight to Egypt is also tonight but much earlier, I agreed to come earlier. We got a great time and since it's Janel's birthday tomorrow.. its ike a birthday and send off party altogether.
Oh God I will miss them! They're like my family here in Kuwait.

Actually, vacation in july in the Philippines is quite odd since its already the monsoon season. But nobody can get my way. I'm quite stressed out lately at work and I eally need a break. How I wish it's still summer so we can go to Boracay or Palawan. Hopefully next year!

A friend of mine surprised me with a gift.. and I really like it! Its a 1 day accomodation at the Malayan Plaza at the Ortigas center. I love the place since its near the Malls aree.. Megamall, Shang-rila Plaza, Robinsons and the upscale Podium. I might extend my stay for two days.

My vacation is only short but I want to make the most out of it.. I will go to my hometown and visit my parents and relatives.. Going there really de-stressed and calm my spirits. My friends ask me why I accept thw two weeks vacations.. I said its okay! The purpose of my vacation by the way is to relax and recharge. My stressful work really take its toll on me and my spirits are going down the slope.. I need a breathier

After my two weeks vacation.. Im expecting myself to be more focus and have more insights. I am not getting any younger and I need to decide on something important.. Honestly, I can say that I am still immature and I deceived myself that I am still young.. I think its my way of not letting go of youthful things.

The long wait is over.. the counter is now open. I got some more things to write but we need to go.

Please check my post every now and then.. I will post pics from my vacation

cya!

1 comment:

Ken said...

Sorry to write you about this here.

My family is sponsoring a SEARCH for the 2008 TOP 10 PINOY EXPATS BLOGS, showcasing the blogs of OFW and Pinoy Expats wherever they are in the world. We would like your support to spread this message out and so we can have the maximum awareness. Anybody can vote, Filipino or Americans, or whatever nationality, provided, the URL Voted or Blog submitted is manage by a Filipino who either work or live abroad. Please visit more here, http://jbsolis.blogspot.com/2008/07/search-for-2008-top-10-pinoy-abroad.html Thank you. You can ask your friends to vote for you. The voting is simple.

You can write a blog entry about it and you can write anything inviting others to join the 2008 TOP 10 PINOY EXPATS BLOGS.