Thursday, June 5, 2008

ESPRIT CHRONO WATCH

Last friday I went to Kuwait city to send money to my family and I was soo shocked.. too much people! its like EDSA revolution once again.. (yun nga lang di mga filipino kundi mga Pana)
When I saw that the bank is jampacked.. I went berserk.. and run amok amidst the crowd...
now that's a joke hehe!

Going back to the story.. So when I saw that the bank is too much crowded.. I went out for fresh air! Im not a very patient person so I walked out. Im a bout to ride a taxi when I saw Muthana Complex.. Probably there's some bank there, I thought!

I roam the complex first and i saw ON TIME.. as if I was hypnotize.. I went to the store and check the damned watches. Checked D&G, DKNY etc.

and I found this one..



It's really nice, classy, sophisticated chronograph watch. Above is all silver which looks boring, but mine is much beautiful since the numbers and the dials are light bronze color which strikingly matches with the silver matte finish. I already got D&G which is very funky, flashy and very unique watch that's why I choose this one since I can use on more formal occasions. Simply love it.. now I'm using it everyday..

Actually I hate it and I love it at the same time.. I hates it bcoz I bought something that I really dont need at all.. and Im once again defeated by my compulsions.

I love it because... It really feels good! Im euphoric!

My ex manager said that I am crazy and shop like a Kuwaiti haha! Bad for me I'm not rich as them.

But I cant help it really.. I'm an addict! But the thing is.. there's no cure for it and it's really infectious.. so stay away!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice looking chronograph. Please can you tell me which Esprit catalogue / model number it is - I'd like to get one myself. Thanks !

just me said...

Hi, Im sorry but not sure with its model number.. you can google it if you have time. There's two variants, one is pure white like in the pics and actually mine is white and the dials are light bronze.. its much better.

Ante said...

ur_prince, oh please man, can you tell me what model number it is....im looking all over the internet for this watch and i cant find it, i can find only black, blue, and silver type of that watch....please tell me the model number of your type, with bronze dials, i saw it like 2 months ago and it looks hot, its my birthday today and i would love to get me one of those! please contact me, my mail is ante.dzapo@hotmail.com

Maddy said...

guys this is the model no "Esprit time 4260627"...enjoy....