Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Project

I'm cooking a new project right now... and it makes me crazy! I want to make a slideshow / music video.. just like what everybody post on youtube. I'm not the freaky nerdy computer wiz type and... Oh God! I did'nt imagine its quite difficult.. well, probably for an amateur like me. I already registered online on a site with free slideshow creator.. I already have a music in mind and collected vast photos from the web.. I have everything actually.. but the thing is... its not easy as I thought it would be. Somebody help help! Well, at least it would pre occupy me for a couple of weeks since I wont give up. Actually got lots of projects... GIMP, Photoshop etc. but I am more damn curious on this video making thing.. wish me luck guys!

Anyway.. Happy Weekend!

No comments: