Saturday, March 22, 2008

ON A DIET

Yesterday I went to check the Vaio laptop in Souq Sharq, It really amazed me and I already ask the sales lady to reserved one for me. Hopefully I'll get it this week, I just need to go to Kuwait Finance House for the approval. After checking "THE LAPTOP" I went to the supermarket for the grocery..

I bought everything needed to do a sandwich.. I bought, Of course bread, cheese( feta) mustard, smoked turkey slices, tomatoes, cucumber, mayonaise, some salad dressings, and sausages.

Last nite, I started my diet.. It's really delicious and fulfilling. I'll not eat rice and the usual meal for I dont know how long.. hopefully it'll work hehe! Since I arrived here in Kuwait for almost 10months now, I gained to much pounds and much worst? my face was always the first one to bulk up.. and I really hates it! I look soo fat in the photos.. God help me! haha!

So hope this desperate act of mine will work..

No comments: