Tuesday, December 18, 2007

KIDS CARNIVAL

Last week our manager told us that there will be a kids carnival at the Marina Mall in Salmiya. He assigned joyce and me to take part of it, our company was one of the sponsor so we had a booth. Joyce was assigned to man the booth in the morning... and me in the evening. Oh my God! that was cold! The mall is just beside the sea (cool!) that's why its soo cold during the evening.


The 1st day was fun because there's lot of mascots around clowning with childrens and childrens alike.. including me hehe!

Here you can see scooby doo, clowns and other disney characters. It's so cold and windy outside and yet the kids were all merry and out to have fun.


KIDS CARNIVAL
I took this pic at around 4pm but it looks like around 5pm because its soo cloudy that day. I bought the Sony Ericson P1i because it has 3.2 megapixels camera compared to the regular 2megapixels of most camphone.. but sometimes photos taken by my Nokia 6630 with only 2MP are much better.. I dont know, probably it just from the lighting.



Sea side, lots of speedboats at the dock


The MARINA CRESCENT

WATANIYA TELECOM BOOTH


My second night manning the booth, there's few customers that day because it was soo cold.




Big colorful baloon

I thought that banderitas are only in the Philippines.


I took this on the second floor, Julius came and visit the booth and we agree to have some dinner.


We ate at GBK.. I love thier burgers.



No comments: