Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

New year time again.. time to think bout the blessings, the misadventures, and most of all the hapiness the passing year brings. Time also for the endless list of New Years resolutions which you have since high school.. hehe! joking! For me the year 2007 for me is such a blast. This year my dream of working abroad just came true.. it's such a blessings. I met new friends along the way, also working in a top company here in kuwait is such a priviledge... Life is Great!

Me and my flatmate Anthony went yesterday for our grocery, Due to work.. I almost forgot it's New Year.. when I was in the fruit section I saw lots of kabayan buying different types of fruits.. then I remember it is really new year. Im quite sad because this is my first time away from my family during the new year..I remember I'm the one responsible buying the fruits on the market and also the fireworks.. Oh my God! I really missed it! I got a message from my Mom this morning and she told me that she did'nt cook that much because its just the four of them.. I almost in the brink of crying.. good thing I was able to manage.. I'm tough guy! hehe! Joking aside! I really miss our routines during the new year.. So I bought 13 diferent fruits just to satisfy my sadness. For those readers who's wondering what the heck about the fruits.. Its a custom for Filipinos to buy 13 fruits every New Year for good luck. We got it from our chinese ancestors.

13 Fruits for Good Luck






I just miss the smell of paputok hehe! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



1 comment:

Black_Mamba said...

I thought 12 was the magic number??? Oh well......

Happy New Year to you too Jhay!!!!