Thursday, July 24, 2008

Great Photography.. at our backyards

I stayed in the province for almost a week and... got nothing left to do! Thanks to my handy camera, I turned a boring day to a very creative day.

Infront of our house is a huge garden full of flowers, orchids, shrubs and vines.. then occasionally you can see cobras.. rattlesnakes and vipers.. hehe! of course those last three are just a joke hehe!

I remember I hated that garden when I was still a kid since I need to water it everyday specially during summer season.. I'm really mad at them and I drowned them with water.. bad boy i am really Oh my God... Im really crazy back them haha! However what I really love about garden back then was.. our garden have full of spiders.. me and my brother catch them and made them fight! The bigger they were the better.

Now that I'm old enough.. thank God my mother dont ask me anymore to water her plants. Now I appreciate the garden more.. its good for taking pics.



GARDEN PHOTOGRAPHY by Jhay
(The files are huge since I forgot to change the size on the settings.)





Can you see it? That damned house fly.. it ruined a picture perfect shot!







I like this one..






My mom's favorite flower- The Daisy











Some insects shots


A steady dragonfly..



MACRO SHOT of a Metalic blue blow fly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, the 2nd one is the best