Monday, August 4, 2008

At the Al-Kout Mall in Fahaheel

We were summoned to the great head office today for The Performance Management Training.. just the word makes me dizzzyy.. hehe! nwei I dont want to bore you guys with the details so to cut the story short.. after the 2 hour training on the system, we went to a nearby resto and we had our first meal of the day at 4:30pm huhu! Unfortunately Joyce got to go back at her branch coz she's on OT. Since Jan and I were both free.. den we decided to go to Fahaheel at the Al-Kout Mall.

The location is quite far and its like 20-30mins taxi ride fom Salmiya, thank God there's no traffic here. The mall is great and I was amazed by the dancing fountain show.. the water moves in- sync to a tune.. really nice! However I was really disappointed since I was'nt able to bring my digital camera. So I just use my old Nokia phone to take some nice shots.


Excuse lang po.. magpa- pa cute lang muna hehe! Kainis ang taba ko na!






Its really hot outside.. however the view is amazing.



How I wish I own one...


No comments: