Tuesday, July 22, 2008

20 minutes before take-off

I really miss my vacation.. dinner with friends, miss my room, miss my dog beaver and being with my family.. I thought going on a vacation would clear my mind and set things straight.. but I'm wrong! Im damned wrong.. Its completely the opposite! After my vacation.. I feel really sad.. homesick and most of all... what i wanna do is go home!

I can say that I'm emotionally mature and usually I can handle hard times but what Im experiencing now is really bad and I'm hoping I can pass this! I know myself and I can do crazy things and I mean really crazy decisions.

Working abroad is not for the faint of heart, actually I guess its not for everybody!

Like everybody else in the Philippines, I really want to work abroad.. its my dream! But It doesnt mean I want to work abroad makes me immune from being homesick and sad..

I guess its just a stage and It will pass.. hopefully!

But for now, watch the vid. I like this song when I was still in a kid.. back then I have no idea I can relate to this song after a decade.. Hope you like it! The damned internet is really slow thats why I can post pics.. nwei Njoy the vid hope you like it!

para sa pinoy na homesick- libre AD pa sa PAL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to comment to this post!

Wot you said ish twue. Mas miss ko ang Pinas within nitong mga 8 months after ko umuwi for vacation kesa sa within 3 years kong stay here (ng di umuuwi) before that.

Mayet said...

nakakaiyak naman yan!! iba talaga pag bagong dating galing bakasyon sa Pinas. ganyan-ganyan din ako bago umalis from Cavite at pagdating dito sa Geneva. Iyak to the max ako while saying bye to my Itay and siblings.
at ang phone bill ko!!
o sya, cheer up na lang!!