Saturday, April 12, 2008

Nothing to do Part2

After checking the fridge which composed of only leftovers, breads and chocolate. I checked my stock from the cabinet and I was frustrated.. the cans goods are obliterated ( what a word!) which I prefer since I rarely cook nowadays. The instant noodles are also gone.. In the corner of the cabinet.. finally I saw something to cook. It's a chinese canton noodle(pansit canton) I check the freezer and I take out all whats in there.. beef, shrimp, sausages, turkey slices etc. Since there's no pork here in the Middle East.. I became so innovative in terms of cooking. I choose the shrimp and sauges and put the rest on the freezer.

My recipe

Jhay's Sauteed Shrimp & Sausage Noodles
(Pancit Canton- Kuwait Style)

Ingridients

tons of garlic
medium size onion, chopped
green Bell pepper,
1piece egg
2 pieces of sausage, slice in small pieces
soy sauce,
salt and pepper
half teaspoon of powdered ginger
medium size shrimp 8-10 pcs or hundreds if yoi like
1 chicken cube
2 tbsp of tomato sauce or spaghetti sause
Chinese noodles 1 pack

Instuctions;
1) beat the eggs and put dash of salt and pepper, fry in a low heat pan. When done put it in a small bowl.
2) In the same pan, add oil(Canola- it's healthy) and sautee onion and garlic and bell pepper. Then add the shrimp and the sausages, sautee for 3-4 minutes. Put a dash powdered ginger to remove the shrimp's fishy odor. Put the chicken cube and the egg.
3) Add 4 cups of water, dash of salt and pepper and a tablespoon of soy sauce the simmer for 3-5minutes.
4) Slice a lemon and squeeze over the noodles.
5) Make's 3-4 servings.



Authentic Chinese Noodles

BON APPETIT

No comments: