Saturday, April 12, 2008

Got nothing to do..

I woke up early today knowing that my work will be at 10am at the mall, I took a bath, I readied myself and when I'm about to go .. Joyce called me, Mr.Hani called her and ask her to take the morning shift at Shaha Branch and me instead of Marina Mall, will take the evening shift.. Damned! Im all ready.. What I'm gonna do now??!!

Cant get back to bed, so I open my laptop.. checked my emails, my friendster and my blogs. I got nothing left to do when I remember that I always planned to revise the links on this blogs but I did'nt have the time. Then I made myself busy with it.

I segregate the Links so you my readers can easily navigate my page. Links are very important to any blogs or site and it makes the blog more interesting, so I painstakingly analyze and choose which one to include on my list. Here we go.. there's the Photography, Travels, Fashion, Relevants and Sports Links. I incorporate household names such as OPRAH, DR. PHIL, RACHAEL RAYS and for the sports lover I put NBA, WorldCup and Wimbledon.Actually, there's everything for everybody.. CNN, BBC for the news hungry individuals. I put Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and National Geographic for pips like me who loves natures, sciences and and cuddly animals. There's several links for Men's Fashion like DIESEL, D&G, DKNY. And since it's already summer in some parts of the world, I put travel links to the most famous destinations such as Thailand, Maldives and Carribean.

It's already 11:30 and I need to check my fridge what to cook for lunch.. see yah!

No comments: