Monday, September 15, 2008

Officially missing Salmiya

Kinda feeling sentimental here and I guess I really miss Salmiya.. Its been my home for more tha a year before I transfer here in- Farwaniya. Actually I really dont want to transfer but I guess I dont have a choice. First I did'nt find a transport who's willing to pick me up here in Salmiya and drop me at my work in Farwa and vice versa.. they dont want since I'm alone and also it will take most of their time. Second, I'm trying to cost cut lately so it will be a huge slash on my budget if I cut my taxi/transpo allowance.

Well its my second day here in Farwaniya and Im doing fine.. hope so! beside I love my new room. I'll post some pics next time.

Check some pics from Salmiya. Some pics are blurry since its kinda windy that night and my hand kinda shaky.



Dusk

A lonely sandy beach

Light vs Darkness

An empty park..

No comments: