Friday, September 19, 2008

Yet another B-day Party

Looking for a bday present..


Yum! Yum! Yum!


Paradise? Yah but just by looking at it makes my blood sugar rise as high as the Petronas tower in Malaysia. I think I need a shot of insulin?


Nope.. Im not diabetic.. probably just missing my clinical chemistry subjects about diabetes. Its also like a reminder to me not to indulge to too much sweets.


Of course.. our pearly whites are always ready for the cam. Ready... 1... 2...

Just wanna model my CK watch.. This is why i love blogging.. I can always be the bida (also known as center of the universe) hehe! just joking!





say cheesyyy :)


Pix at the seaside after the party.

1 comment:

SeƱor Enrique said...

Wow! That cake in the top pic is so irresistible. And the other sweets ... OMG!

Let me run over to the nearest Red Ribbon or Goldilocks ... hehehe.