Wednesday, September 10, 2008

THE KEY

STILL LIFE PHOTOGRAPHY
by Jhay

THE KEY



Sound like some Japanese horror movie? (the ring... the grudge.. the eye.. etc)

Nah! Just cant sleep this last night.. I mean this morning(around 4am) so I look for my SONY Cybershot DSC W170 and look for some interesting subject in my room. Actually my room is quite a mess lately and I cant find interesting spot.. then I've noticed my keys on the wall. Thats what I like about photography.. you can make a rather boring everyday things look great and interesting. Being awake all night is fun after all.. or is it?

More of my photos at my MULTIPLY at http://aztigako.multiply.com/

2 comments:

dailyphotographer said...

hi just droppin by. good shot:D

SeƱor Enrique said...

Nice shot!

So you're a shutterbug, too, eh. Cool!


Cheers!

Eric