Monday, September 8, 2008

HAPPILY EVER AFTER

I checked my friendster this morning and saw Leah's profile on the updated list, its been a while since we exchange message so I'm curious what's new. Leah and Clifford, my college friends now resides in Texas. They had their vacation last month after three or four years in the U.S

They're both my classmates during college, that was 1996- our freshmen years. I remember we had a group then.. we're like eight or nine in the group and each one have their own partner. Its me and Elaine.. Anthony and Leah, Jaime and Cath so on.. Its very funny coz we did'nt get tired of each other.. from the first day to the end of the semester we're together. Our usual hang out then was at SM Centerpoint- there no SM Manila or Robinsons Ermita yet that time. We eat lunch together, study in the library together and hanged out in the University together.. we are like sticky gum that you cant separate.

For freshmen.. college is such a big thing, there's lot of uncertainties and expectations and I think its the reason why we bonded together like that. Back then, Leah and Cliff was not partners.. its Anthony and Leah. Anthony was our class president.. kinda know it all guy.. intelligent, smart and our prof's favorite. I really dont know what happened to both of them but probably its just a fling like what me and Elaine had (Elaine? thats another story.. shes completely crazy over me.. she's kinda stalker as in! Peace hehe! so after the first semester I broke-up with her, but guess what? story did'nt end there.. she just popped up wherever I go, she will wait until my class end and she knows all my scheds and my rooms.. oh God! But were friends now.. though she send silly messages sometimes)

During our 1st semester, Cliff never gave a single hint that he likes our friend Leah.. maybe because he dont want to offend our good old friend Anthony. Cliff is such a nice guy, silent but one of the coolest on our class, he's kinda chick magnet that time like me hehe! I remember another crazy girl like Elaine got a crush on him- her name is Marielle, shes kinda mean and she got followers of other mean girls.. other girls are intimidated with them. One time Marielle approach me and ask questions about Cliff.. what perfume he wear and what time is our break etc. She diligently wait outside the gym with her mean girls followers until we finish our sports class.. college is the best of course hehe!

I dont remember but I think its on our second year or third year in college that Leah and Cliff finally admit that they're a couple.. and till then until now.. they're still together. Happy ever after right? I'm really happy for you guys!


Cliff, Leah and cute Liam



Picture of a happy family.





College friends.. miss you guys! See you summer 2009




Jonathan, Lloyd, Johnson and Cliff



The Wedding- Calleruega




Grabe bilis ng panahon... prang kelan lang yun! No regrets though coz we had a great time but still I cant get enough of my college. Such a blast!

1 comment:

Earl said...

Comment on our latest buzz...Visit
http://efm.lk/hometab/featuredarticle/index.php