Sunday, July 13, 2008

Silence..

Really enjoyed my vacation.. even the rain and the clouds cannot ruin my day. I miss the blogging though. I went to my hometown and I really feel at home(of course.. right?) for the longest time.. i feel relaxed and my mind free from everything toxic. The strangest thing is.. I can handle rain and clouds now.. hehe! When I was still living in the Phil. my close friends knew that I hate rain and also cloudy days. Probably because I am a summer person and I m always on the go thats why I hate when it rain, however it all changed when I work in the Middle East coz there it's completely the opposite.. its not raining there. That's why when I came back here.. I feel I wanna walk in the streets under the rain.

When I came back in manila few days ago. I hang out with my friends, dinner etc and we really had fun, unfortunately I cannot see them all since my vacation is just almost 3 weeks. Maybe next summer.

Got lots of pics to post.. not now though!

1 comment:

Ken said...

jhay, congratulation for being the no.3 in the 2008 PINOY EXPATS TOP Blogger. By the way we moved the voting site. Please change the link of the banner or you can copy the new banner to our site at Http://jbsolis.blogspot.com

Also we design a widget poll for easier voting that your friends and visitors will only click your the box and submit their vote.

It is more fun. Make a post about it and ask other expats in kuwait to vote for you!