Thursday, July 17, 2008

Im back..

Its almost 3weeks since I leave Kuwait, time fly so fast and I am already here from my vacation. My vacation was such a blast.. even the rain and the typoon and the perennial flood cannot hinder me from enjoying my vacation.


I stay in the Malayan Plaza for 3 days since I did'nt want to go directly at home, first its already late and second.. only my brother at home.. it only means that our apartment is a complete mess and I cannot sleep and relax so I decided to stay in the hotel. The hotel experience is soo nice and I really had a relaxing day. My friends visit me there and we had fun.



I cannot compose a lengthy article since my head is still spinning from the long travel so just please check the pics.

View from my hotel room.. very nice view indeed!




My room..











Pool at 32nd floor..





I will post more tomorrow..

No comments: