Saturday, April 26, 2008

Banana Milk Smoothie

I feel soo tired tonight since I work overtime from Marina Mall 10am to 4pm then I went to work in shaha from 6pm to 9pm, I did that coz I need to meet my target this month.. everybody are quite stressed out lately due to that damned target. GRHHHHH! Time is running out and I need around 400dinars more. I got only 4 days left.. oh God!

Another thing that bothers me is... I need to find a new flat in just few days! Ohh please.. gimme a break! It's quite hard to find a room that is near perfect.. there's always flaws and lots of issues.

Anyway just to relax a bit, I uploaded these pics I took while in the Marina Mall early this morning. It's the pricey resto adjacent to our branch.. Since I did'nt eat any breakfast before going to work.. I was starving in the middle of the day so I just ordered a Banana Milk Smoothie from this resto.. Love it!

Got to go to sleep now!




Yummy Foods..






Clean and Zen

Cozy Ambience..

No comments: