Tuesday, September 2, 2008

SAMSUNG i900 OMNIA

I badly need this phone!

Its quite big though.. Actually its the same size as the Iphone which I hate since its so huge.. Actually before the Iphone hits the stores, I really wanted it but when I saw it and got a chance of manipulating it.. I was dissapointed really!

But I need to check this one first before I decide maybe it's lighter. I dont like bulky gadgets coz its quite heavy on the pocket.. second I dont want to look like a shoplifter with a huge bulk on my jeans.

By the way, I will not buy Sony Ericsson phone again.. ever! Probably Im used to nokia's easy navigation features thats why I was completely disappointed with my Sony Ericsson P1i so I gave it away. Also, Im getting tired of the old Nokia phones, their phones are getting boring. So I have to check Samsung.. hopefully it will fit on my budget hehe!


Since I lost my Nokia phone sevaral weeks ago, I only got my old nokia 5300 which I think needed to be replace as soon as possible.. Really!
Its not yet available though.
To check mobile phone updates, news etc.

No comments: