Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Target- Oh my GAWD!

Last night we received an sms from our manager, he was in the head office. The details of the message- bout our new target..

Shaha- 3,600kd- (Nothing change- Same as before)
Marina- 4,600kd
Airport I guess is 5,000kd- How about that for a target? Extremely Insane..

Did I say we're a retail company? haha! Actually, I miss the corporate accounts now.. I think it's much better..

<<<<<< Just a Rewind.... When I was a Medical Representative at AstraZeneca that was in 2004, I was assigned in Batangas and my target was just to Enormous.. Say 10million pesos. That time for me its the silliest thing I've ever heard.. a 10million pesos target ... But that's a combination of retail and corporate accounts so its quite reachable.. but my present scenario is MUCH as in much CRAZIER.. coz were a plain retail. Our life blood is the 1 year subscription of slow internet connection.. So from where can we get the target now??


Gawd! Are they fucking joking??!

Well its obvious that they dont know what they're doing.. I mean it's kinda illogical and completely ignorant. I'm sorry guys but I am really upset and totally frustrated about it. But what makes me mad is that- I cant do anything about it but accept it- as if I do have a choice.. Well at least we receiving a nice salary..


I think I need to buy a thousand eggs and give that to the carmelites nuns to pray for us Haha!

Well.. spell G * O * O * D * L * U * C * K *

No comments: