Saturday, January 19, 2008

PAULO COELHO BOOKS

My friend joyce bought two Paulo Coelho books, actually she just bought one "THE WITCH OF PORTOBELLO" then she remember I also love the books of Coelho so she called me up what I want. Im quite curious and catched by the title of the book.. "BY THE RIVER PIEDRA I SAT AND WEPT" so she get it. Another catchy title from Coelho is VERONICA DECIDES TO DIE. Actually, since I got a laptop I cant find a time reading books.. Maybe I willl just bring these book on my vacation next summer.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I also enjoyed this book a lot!
Have you heard that Paulo is inviting readers to adapt his book to the movie screen?
It's really exiting!

Simply fantastic video about the project:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INFDycyjdjc

Here's the link of the contest called The Experimental Witch:
EXPERIMENTAL WITCH BY PAULO COELHO

Have a great day
Aart