Tuesday, January 1, 2008

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION

Thank God! It's HOLIDAY here in Kuwait. I woke up late and my stomach is growling. I look at the fridge for something to eat..thank God there are! there's the omnipresent fried chicken, leftover pasta without sauce from last night party with friends and there's the mouth watering cassava cake.. Oh God it taste like heaven. I pour my newly found fave juice..Kiwi and Lime..it taste like a cocktail just much cheaper.

After eating mouthful of the uber delicious cassava cake I set up my new speaker with my laptop..I tested it and really sounds great! Perfect while writing my blog.. but i guess our flat neighboors would be very mad hehe!

It's 2008 and looking back at the year 2007.. It's simply GREAT! Im very positive that 2008 is much better and I'll be more productive. Every year I got a list of my new year resolutions(yah I know its useless) but Im glad that I can stick with some of it. Actually there's some habbit that I already flushed out of my system because of this resolution thing..though I admit that most on that list did'nt materialize. This year I got to be tough on one particular list..... Saving!!!

I am really compulsive buyer and anything that I like..I buy. I'm like a shopping machine or something. I dont know but love shopping.. It's like I am addicted to it. Actually when my friends invite me to go to the mall, just one thing I tell them...that it's something dangerous haha! More often than not I buy something even though I have no plans of buying.


So here is some of my New Year Resolutions:

5) To keep my mouth shut (ummppp)
4) Not to be lazy (i sleep all day during my day offs)
3) I need to go to the gym (Im becoming fat here)
2) Not to Shop if I dont need
1) To SAVE.. SAVE and more SAVE

So what's your's??

No comments: